Become a Subscriber - and enjoy ABCtech's benefits
Key Benefits to you:
- Representation. The Council will represent and promote the common interests, and consider the special interests of its subscribers.
- Subscribership. Council subscribers will be individual, inclusive and not constrained by their capacity to afford subscribership.
- Chapters. The Council will encourage and support the formation of local Chapters for supporting local interests, subscriber education and development, and providing networking opportunities.
- Affiliations. The Council will forge and establish affiliations world-wide with organizations that have common interests to those of the Council.
- Financing. The Council will seek financing that does not compromise or conflict with the Council’s advocacy role.
- Board of Directors. The Board of Directors for the Alberta Council shall be comprised of interests and talents appropriate for executing resolutions derived in consultation with its subscribers.
- Advocacy. The Council will promote the resolution of issues impeding the commercialization of research and will identify emerging and potentially disruptive technologies for the purpose of public education.
- Accountability. The Board is accountable to its subscribers for Council resources and will set directions that are explicit and measurable and will prepare an annual report.